GSAB's purpose is to provide assistance to graduate students in the
English department. We provide this assistance through activities such
- Financial assistance for students presenting at conferences.
- Fundraisers such as book sales and marathon reading events.
- Professional development events to help graduate students who wish
to present at conferences, prepare their curricula vitae, and many
- Hosting Friday Forum, an opportunity for faculty and graduate
students to share ongoing scholarly projects.
- Social events to encourage and enhance a cohesive community within
the English Department.
- Regular meetings that can be a forum for student concerns.
Who is part of GSAB?
Technically, all English Graduate students are members of and can be
participants in GSAB.